For some, the most important part of vacation planning is knowing where you will be staying. This is an important part of any vacation, even if you don’t plan on spending much time in your room. Here are my two favorite resorts in Grenada that may have you thinking twice about venturing out of your hotel room.
Calabash Hotel and Spa
Wow is all I have to say about this place. Located on 8 acres of lush gardens and green lawns, the Calabash Hotel and Spa is one place you will enjoy calling your temporary home. The amenities are incredible and while there is a lack of Wifi, you are supposed to be on vacation not at work. Personally, I like this feature.
So what can you expect when you visit the Calabash?
- Your very own island style suite, not your typical hotel room. —Love that!
- A certificate for a free massage at their Heaven and Earth Spa
- Fruit served to you on the beach each day.
- Your very own personal maid who will bring breakfast to your balcony each morning.
- Wifi in public areas only—Again, who needs Wifi when you have Grenada to explore?
Spice Island Beach Resort
What can you expect when you visit Spice Island? There is so much to enjoy here, I almost don’t know where to start! You will pay a bit more to stay at Spice Island, but the heavy price tag is well worth it. Save your pennies and find yourself in the most luxurious resort Grenada has to offer.
The following amenities will suit any need you may have while visiting, to include:
- Your choice of a beachfront suite, pool suite, or garden suite.
- For those with mobility problems, take advantage of the lush suites tailored to those with additional needs. They really thought of everything here!
- Kids activities, to include a nap room (parents will absolutely LOVE this).
- DVD library where you can choose from all your favorite movies.
- Bose system in every room so you can hear every bit of those movies you borrowed from the library.
- Incredible spa services to leave you feeling relaxed.
Don’t be thrown off by the price tag, you won’t be sorry if you choose to stay at Spice Island Resort! This is a particularly great place for families as mom and dad can let the kids do their thing while enjoying a nice romantic meal. There is really not much left to be desired here, let loose and enjoy your vacation; you deserve it! Also, with the affordable flights to Grenada, you can afford to spend a little extra on your accommodations.