So you have your trip all planned out, but where will you stay? While there are many different inns and resorts in the Dominican Republic, I have listed my personal favorites here. I think you will enjoy the beautiful scenery, as well as the amenities offered in Sosua.
Bigger isn’t always better when it comes to choosing a place to stay in the Dominican Republic. Casa Valeria, located in Sosua, is far from the typical huge resort. The quaint atmosphere and exceedingly friendly staff will make you want to return, again and again. Aside from that, the amenities offered are superb, including:
- Free breakfast every morning with several options to choose from.
- Free Wifi during your stay
- Beautiful pools to lounge by or cool off in.
- Room service for when you don’t feel like going out.
- Free parking (in case you decide to rent a car).
- Kitchenette and mini bar in every room.
- Extremely friendly staff there to help with any of your needs.
The list of resins why you should visit Casa Valeria goes on, to include the fact that they are a pet friendly establishment. Why leave Fido at home when you can bring him with? All in all I give Casa Valeria 4 out of 5 stars for the great experience you will have here and the affordable pricing for your stay.
If you are looking for something a bit more updated, Casa Veintiuno is the place for you. Voted the #1 romantic resort in Sosua, this makes for a magical honeymoon spot. If you aren’t looking for romance so much on your trip, Casa Vieintiuno is also ranked as the #1 beach front resort in Sosua and here’s why:
- Trendy and updated decor throughout the resort.
- Free breakfast each morning.
- Free Wifi during your stay.
- Beachfront views for those romantic moonlight walks.
- Swimming pool at the hotel.
- Different suites depending on your desires.
- Extremely friendly staff
In my personal experience, I give Casa Veintiuno, or Casa 21, 5 stars for the beautiful beaches and the comfy lodging. Whether you are visiting the Dominican Republic for business or pleasure, you are sure to enjoy your stay at one of these resorts. Not only do you get the amanitas listed above, you will love the locals and there is more to these resorts to explore. With affordable flights to the Dominican Republic, your options for lodging are open. Enjoy your trip and let all of your worries melt away in Sosua.